Chilton County Master Gardeners meet every second Tuesday of the month at 9:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. at the Jemison Municipal Complex, 24747 US Highway 31, Jemison, AL, 35085
- In May our meeting is “A Plant Swap”, address TBA, refer to the Event Calendar.
- In December, we celebrate with a lunch meeting, time and place TBA, refer to Event Calendar. Anyone wanting to participate in Dirty Santa please bring a $10 garden gift.
- CCMGA designed, built and maintains a Demonstration Garden at the Chilton Research and Extension Center on County Road 29.
- CCMGA has developed and maintains garden beds at the Chilton County Extension Office in Clanton.
- Members volunteer in support of Chilton Extesnion Office activities including 4-H.